Perry T. Francis, DDS
There is nothing more gratifying than to walk into a room and have a child smile that beautiful smile that conveys that they are happy to see you. Every emotion that comes from a child is real and genuine; I am incredibly lucky to encounter that feeling every day when I go to work.
I am a General Dentist that enjoys working with children. I have limited my practice to the care of children, young adults and people with special needs. I know that the dental services and intervention I provide for my young patients will make a difference in their lives now and well into the future. Every day, I get to make positive differences in the lives of my patients, starting them off on a great dental path.
I have assembled my staff at Wild About Smiles with that in mind, selecting only people who are driven to work with children. Together with my staff, we laugh with our young patients, tell jokes, and sing with them. This sets the whole tone of the office: compassionate and positive pediatric dental care.
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science – University of Nevada at Reno
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – University of the Pacific, Arthur Dugoni School of Dentistry, San Francisco, CA
- Mini-residency in Conscious Sedation – Oregon Health and Science University
I also pursue continuing education courses through the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry. I know that staying up-to-date on the latest advances in pediatric dental care allows me to provide the most effective dental treatments and options to my patients.
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- International Association of Dental Traumatology
- American Society of Dentistry for Children
- Nevada Dental Association
- Northern Nevada Dental Society
When I’m not in the office, I enjoy hiking, fishing, and traveling with my wife and two children. Find out more on my Google+ page.
Please click here to schedule an appointment!